Monday, December 20, 2010

Sorry But I Truly Love You

I'll tell you how i admire you. I'll always tell you that i love you. When you are upset I'll hold you tight. I'll pick you over all of the other girls you hang out with. I'll play with your hair. I'll pick you up, tickle you & wrestle with you. I'll just talk to you. I'll tell you jokes. I'll bring you flowers just in case. I'll hold your hand and run. I'll just hold your hand. I'll throw pebbles at your window at night. I'll let you fall asleep in my arms.  I'll sing to you no matter how awful I sound. Get you mad at me and kiss you. I'll give you back rides. Push you on swings. Tell you that you look beautiful. When you are sad I'll stay on the phone with you even if you are not saying anything. I'll look into your eyes and smile. Kiss you on your forehead. I'll slow dance with you even there is no music. I'll kiss you in the rain. And when I fall in love with you. I'll tell You.


No comments:

Post a Comment