Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Your Call.

Hey you ! Hoping you read this. Right here I just wanted to say a million bunch of thanks. You really make my day. The call about 3 a.m yesterday really made me stayed up for the night.


Baby are you there ?

 I can't get you out of my head. Your  sweetness. Oh how you have become my ecstacy. Secretly, I've been craving your scent once more. I began to start remembering it. Orange scarf. Yeah it must have been you. Since awhile you didn't visit me in my dreams. But yesterday you've came. I took a glance at your face. Just the slightest bit. I could see that you are smiling at me. And when i close my eyes. I saw the vast blue ocean. The golden coloured sand. The wind blows gently. The warmth. It felt like I'm being caress. I just wanna tell you that every peace comes with you. For you to come is for peace to comes dropping slow .

No comments:

Post a Comment